Terms of Service
By using the territory.guru website and Territory Guru applications (collectively, "Territory Guru Services") which are provided to you
by Alytic Pty. Ltd. ("we", "us", "Alytic" or "Territory Guru") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your Territory Guru account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the Territory Guru Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply
with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you post, upload, share, publish, display or
submit (collectively, "post") on the Territory Guru Services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Territory Guru Services or modify another website or application so as to falsely
imply that it is associated with Territory Guru Services.
- You must not access Territory Guru Services private APIs by any other means other than the territory.guru website and Territory Guru
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise archive any content from Territory Guru Services.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Territory Guru Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Territory Guru account. While Alytic prohibits
users from performing on Alytic's sites the types of conduct and content described above, you understand and agree
that Alytic cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such
materials and that you use the Territory Guru Services at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Territory Guru Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
"material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Although Territory Guru lets you create as many territory designs as you wish in your
account, Territory Guru reserves the right to limit excessive use.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole
discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or
violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Uwase.
- Although the Territory Guru Services are normally available, there will be occasions when one or more Territory Guru Services
will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of
telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Alytic.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other
technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other
proprietary material due to your use of the services or any services or items obtained through the services or to
your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any services linked to it.
- Alytic hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including
but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose. The
foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- In no event will Alytic, be liable for damages under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your
use, or inability to use, the services, any content on the services or such other services or any services or items
obtained through the services or such other services, including any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or
punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of
revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. the foregoing
does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In all events, Alytic’s
or the courts of the State of New South Wales, though we retain the right to bring any suit, action or
exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.